We will never request any personal information over email.
Also, please do not send email containing:
- Any medical information or pictures.
- Date of birth, social security, creditcard number.
Millions of people send personal information over email. However, normal
email does not provide any privacy protection. Though it is difficult, it
is not impossible for a determined party to gain access to your email.
Please use the following guidelines:
We will not use email for the following:
- Do not send urgent questions, call our office instead.
- Do not send personal information. i.e. social security number,
credit card number, etc...
- Do not send sensitive information, i.e. your medical condition, test results, etc...
- Disclose your test results.
- Ask for personal information: address, phone number, social security number.
- Discuss medical treaments.
We are working on a secure mesaging system using SSL that would be more appropriate
for the discussion of sensitive information.